Zaim Credit Systems plc ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by post, phone, email, social media or via our website;
- if you contact us by other means, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you provide information to us in relation to your attendance at an event hosted by Zaim Credit Systems pls;
- and details of your visits to our website.
We may share your personal data with certain third parties who process information on our behalf, including IT, cloud/data storage, mailing companies and other professional advisors.
In some circumstances we may use the services of third parties located outside the European Economic Area to process your personal data. In such cases we will take reasonably commercial steps to ensure any such third parties provide an adequate degree of protection.
We will use information held about you only in furtherance of our business interests, including the provision of investor materials to you, news updates, details of events hosted by Zaim Credit Systems, considering comments submitted to us in relation to our website or other information we have provided.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Zaim Credit Systems plc is, or substantially all of our assets are, acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will or may be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, including for the purposes of the detection or prevention of fraud or other kinds of criminal activity; and
- as required to process information on our behalf, including, but not limited to IT, data storage, cloud hosting providers and other professional advisors.
You have certain rights to request a copy of, correction to, erasure of and the transfer of your personal data, among other rights.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any queries regarding this privacy notice or the collection of processing of your personal data please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.